Transportation California is dedicated to achieving support for critically needed transportation infrastructure investment. In challenging economic times, it is more important than ever to pursue needed transportation improvements that will create jobs, generate income, facilitate business growth and protect our state’s quality of life.
In keeping with its mission, Transportation California is pursuing the following goals:
- Development of additional, reliable revenue streams to close the gap between California’s transportation needs and existing funding sources;
- Seeking a permanent stable revenue source to fully fund California’s transportation programs;
- A robust Federal Transportation Reauthorization package that includes expanded funding for California;
- Pursuit of Public-Private Partnership opportunities to leverage public investment in transportation;
- Improving project delivery performance and systems, while providing for increased efficiency, transparency and accountability in the conduct of state and local transportation activities;
- Facilitating the development of aggregate and other materials resources to adequately supply California’s infrastructure needs.